CITC Thika is a place where ideas, passions, and questions can be fully explored. With a number of clubs and student organizations, you’ll find something for every interest and passion. There’s so much to do, countless opportunities to connect, nourish talents, and serve others. As a student at CITC, you’ll never have a shortage of things to do. You can study, play, network and take part in a huge variety of activities. You can join an existing group, or even start your own endeavor.
Our Student Life team serves as your go-to resource to help ensure that your time here is a rich, healthy, safe and memorable one. Whether its athletics, joining a club or taking part in a community project, we’re here to guide and support you. In addition, we offer health, safety, career, and multicultural services.
What makes CITC Thika stand out in the technical training industry is that:-
- It is situated on the outskirts of Thika town, hence providing a serene environment for learning.
- A very competent team of instructors who are teacher service commission (TSC) accredited.
- Being a Christian institution, discipline enforcement is key to the trainees hence ensuring that the graduates are not only skilled but also disciplined.
- The college is fully registered by MOE through TVET.
- CITC Thika is an accredited center for KNEC and NITA Exams.
- It gives free career advice.
- It has flexible training programs i.e., full time, part-time, and distant learning. We also give those who did not do KCSE or want to improve the grades a chance to realize their dreams.
- We provide excellent accommodation facilities and good meals within the school.
- CITC Thika has a great wealth of experience in training. It has the well-equipped workshops that give our trainees exposure and skills that empower them beyond failure.
- We collaborate with like-minded partners like Safaricom Foundation, KCB Foundation, ENSO Kenya e.t.c. that creates synergy in equipping our trainees.
At CITC we develop leaders. We give students a chance to play a major role in shaping college life which provides additional opportunities to lead and bond with fellow students. We even integrate community outreach into our curriculum; students reach out to the community and beyond. It’s a wonderful way to have an impact and learn new skills at the same time.